Glenn is the Principal of Glenn Dennett + Associates.
He has over 30 years’ experience working in professional service firms, multinational corporations, universities and the public sector as a senior commercial lawyer and lecturer.
Glenn has held positions in Sydney, Tokyo, Paris, Geneva and New York. He has worked closely with corporate Presidents, Vice-Presidents, CEOs, Directors, Deputy Vice-Chancellors and Deans on a range of corporate and commercial projects and agreements.
Glenn’s experience in the legal, corporate, government and tertiary education sectors has given him a deep understanding of the spectrum of issues facing corporate executives, partners of professional service firms, in-house professionals and academics and university administrators, providing him with a strong grounding for working with senior leaders in the professional services and tertiary education sectors.
- Masters of Applied Science (Psychology of Coaching) , University of Sydney, 2014
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney, 1987
- Bachelor of Economics (1st Class Honours), University of Sydney, 1985
Business Experience (selected)
- Lecturer – The University of Sydney Law Extension Committee
- Adjunct Lecturer – The College of Law, Sydney
- Senior Solicitor – Office of the General Counsel, University of Sydney
- Global Assistant General Counsel – Colgate-Palmolive Company, New York
- Deputy Divisional General Counsel – Colgate-Palmolive Europe, Paris and Geneva
- Senior Associate – Blake Dawson Waldron, Sydney and Tokyo
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Association (USCMA)
Member, Law Society of New South Wales